BlogsBlogs    My BlogWeblogs News GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table    GamesGames   CalendarCalendar   
Calendar
Maiv Naim or Nkauj Nyab
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eHmongMusic - Gossips for the Internet Forum Index -> Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
houayue
TubHluas/NtxhaisHluas


Joined: 06 Apr 2008
Posts: 198
Gender: Male



7439 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


Proverbs and quotes
2 new years in fr...
Past lives
A Ghost of a love
How to make fathe...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:02 am    Post subject: Maiv Naim or Nkauj Nyab Reply with quote
Maiv Naim was about a scary old tale told by elders to many youngens

Nkauj nyab is the new remake of the Maiv Naim movie

I honestly thought maiv naim was scarier and more better actors. Seriously the girl in nkauj nyab is hot but the guy.....is all the heroes ended with him..lols me and my buddies were talking about that and also could the actors do any poorer act. I mean Nom Phaj and Maiv puv plus pog Nplaum kinda saved the movie because they know how to act, but the other characters, they have that studder and that plain voice. especially the girl when she was a monster, it was annoying to have that lazy yet plain tone. Not to be mean but they are like reading the lines out of the paper or something. They all sound so emo..... Just my opinion though
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LongTimeNoC
TubHluas/NtxhaisHluas


Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Posts: 108
Gender: Male
Location: Hauv Koj Siab


2173 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


Not Posted

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'll go with Maiv Naim Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Blog MSN Messenger
oathkeeper
Ehmong CEO


Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 2964
Gender: Male



35391 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


[Admin] I'm Saili...
[Admin] Make the ...
Updating the Mode...
Guess which membe...
Song of the Moment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I pick Maiv Naim also. Nkauj Nyab wasn't bad either but the original was far more scary.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Blog
Lil Yoshi
TubHluas/NtxhaisHluas


Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Posts: 204
Gender: Male
Location: Central America


6930 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


New songs
Songs bout liking...
Take me To Your H...
New Songs 2009
What is the best ...

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
never seen Maiv Naim
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mspinkie
MeNyuamYau


Joined: 07 Jan 2009
Posts: 10
Gender: Female
Location: cAli4nIa


263 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


iNnEr rEaLiTy
NEW BREED "B...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i dont know since i havent seen maiv naim. buh nkauj nyab isnt a bad movie. it's pretty good, have some creepy part...n i like the actress
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
3hmoob
Pog Koob/Yawg Koob


Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 1066
Gender: Male



25925 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


1000 Post :D
Kickin New Year O...
Christmass Again!
Who would Win?
Ehmong dont you...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
mspinkie wrote:
i dont know since i havent seen maiv naim. buh nkauj nyab isnt a bad movie. it's pretty good, have some creepy part...n i like the actress


i dont like Nkauj Nyab at all...some how Maiv Naim is better, nkauj nyab isnt
that scary at all...to me it like a cheap version of maiv naim Very Happy
you are missin out on Maiv Naim..that the shit

Lil Yoshi wrote:
never seen Maiv Naim


u dont know wat u are missin out on Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Blog
Lil Yoshi
TubHluas/NtxhaisHluas


Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Posts: 204
Gender: Male
Location: Central America


6930 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


New songs
Songs bout liking...
Take me To Your H...
New Songs 2009
What is the best ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
where can i watch it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
leejmuam
Mog Ab


Joined: 24 Nov 2008
Posts: 5
Gender: Female
Location: where my heart is I'm there....


2389 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


Not Posted

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
haven't seen Nkauj Nyab but have seen Maiv Naim. Its scary. Still gives me the goosebumps when i think about it but thanks for the info about Nkauj Nyab's movie. i'm not missing out then.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reason1
Mog Ab


Joined: 27 Jul 2009
Posts: 1
Gender: Female



27 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


Not Posted

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Maiv Naim is #1 and the chick that plays her is way hotter than that Hnub lis chick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jasaniceguy
Mog Ab


Joined: 11 Sep 2008
Posts: 3
Gender: Female



92 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


what do you guys ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
3hmoob wrote:
mspinkie wrote:
i dont know since i havent seen maiv naim. buh nkauj nyab isnt a bad movie. it's pretty good, have some creepy part...n i like the actress


i dont like Nkauj Nyab at all...some how Maiv Naim is better, nkauj nyab isnt
that scary at all...to me it like a cheap version of maiv naim Very Happy
you are missin out on Maiv Naim..that the shit

Lil Yoshi wrote:
never seen Maiv Naim


u dont know wat u are missin out on Very Happy


no, you don't... your missing out if you have not seen zeb thiab sua..... part 1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lil Yoshi
TubHluas/NtxhaisHluas


Joined: 23 Jun 2007
Posts: 204
Gender: Female
Location: Central America


6930 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


New songs
Songs bout liking...
Take me To Your H...
New Songs 2009
What is the best ...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jasaniceguy wrote:
3hmoob wrote:
mspinkie wrote:
i dont know since i havent seen maiv naim. buh nkauj nyab isnt a bad movie. it's pretty good, have some creepy part...n i like the actress


i dont like Nkauj Nyab at all...some how Maiv Naim is better, nkauj nyab isnt
that scary at all...to me it like a cheap version of maiv naim Very Happy
you are missin out on Maiv Naim..that the shit

Lil Yoshi wrote:
never seen Maiv Naim


u dont know wat u are missin out on Very Happy


no, you don't... your missing out if you have not seen zeb thiab sua..... part 1


i have seen all the zeb thiab sua movies even the remake which i
didnt like...i like the old ones more Very Happy
but yea where can i watch Miav Nyab?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jenlindamay
MeNyuamYau


Joined: 04 Aug 2007
Posts: 33
Gender: Female



1054 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


all the nyabs out...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Are you guys talking about Hmong movies? I'm looking for good movies to go rent. Laughing

_________________
Linda
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hlidra
Mog Ab


Joined: 17 Aug 2008
Posts: 2
Gender: Female



60 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


Not Posted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
prefer maiv naim... that is one good movie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
myx
Mog Ab


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 2
Gender: Female



59 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


Not Posted

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
i prefer mai naib too. i have the movie but i dunno its been lost for a couple of years now. i hope people sells it at new years so i can me another copy. i also have nkauj nyab too, and to me i think its just so so. not really that scary.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TwiLiGhTZOne
Mog Ab


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Gender: Female



28 CB Points
Quiz Points
G Points


Not Posted

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Maiv Naim or Nkauj Nyab Reply with quote
houayue wrote:
Maiv Naim was about a scary old tale told by elders to many youngens

Nkauj nyab is the new remake of the Maiv Naim movie

I honestly thought maiv naim was scarier and more better actors. Seriously the girl in nkauj nyab is hot but the guy.....is all the heroes ended with him..lols me and my buddies were talking about that and also could the actors do any poorer act. I mean Nom Phaj and Maiv puv plus pog Nplaum kinda saved the movie because they know how to act, but the other characters, they have that studder and that plain voice. especially the girl when she was a monster, it was annoying to have that lazy yet plain tone. Not to be mean but they are like reading the lines out of the paper or something. They all sound so emo..... Just my opinion though


I prefer Nkauj Nyab over Maiv Naim because the graphic/effects are much better and it makes the movie look more real too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eHmongMusic - Gossips for the Internet Forum Index -> Movies All times are
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group